ABAC PRO A39B 150 FM3 (B3914/150) Belt Driven Air Compressor (3 HP 150 Litre 14 CFM) - Single or Three Phase
- Capacity = 15 CFM (430 Lt/min)
- Max working pressure = 10 Bar (145 PSI)
- Powerful 3 HP (2.2 Kw) lubricated belt driven pump unit
- 150 Litre air receiver
- Available in Single or Three Phase
- Largest single phase compressor
- Ideal for most applications
- Also known as the ABAC PRO A39B 150 FM3 230 Volts (Single Phase) Please note you should use a minimum of 20 Amps supply with type D breakers. ABAC PRO A39B 150 FM3 400 Volts (Three Phase) ABAC PRO A39B 150 FT3
ABAC Direct Drive Air Compressors
Each unit is supplied with a comprehensive instruction booklet, which illustrates the safe working practices appropriate to the use of compressed air. Each unit also boasts a 12 month warranty and Nationwide Back Up should you need it.
At the heart of every ABAC reciprocating air compressor is a genuine ABAC pump unit. A world proven design offering superb quality and guaranteed reliability with the added assurance of the unrivalled back up and support provided by one of world's largest manufacturers of air compressors.
- Superior valve and cylinder head design. Precision engineered for efficiency and reliability.
- Intercooler, after cooler, large flywheel and unique specially designed shroud ensure cooler operation minimizing wear to valves and cylinders whilst allowing easier removal of downstream condensation Combined cast iron and alloy cylinders and all cast iron cylinders fitted to larger units provide the benefits of long life with efficient cooling.
- Dual oil scraper piston rings, efficient air intake filtration and cooler operation provide better quality compressed air.
- Oversized roller bearings, high quality materials, robust proven design and solid construction provide durability.
- Oil level sight glass, easily accessible air filter and a separate valve plate arrangement allow simple maintenance.
|Pressure||10 Bar (145 PSI)|
|Motor||3 Hp (2.2 Kw)|
|Capacity (FAD)||10.1 CFM|
|Dimensions||W x D x H (mm) - 1375 x 420 x 950|
|Voltage||230 V or 400 V|