ABAC Direct Drive Air CompressorsThe ABAC range of direct drive air compressors represent the most popular, durable, efficient and reliable product on the market. Designed to offer the user with smaller compressed air applications the ideal air compressor for home / garage and 'do-it-yourself' use.
The direct drive compressors are extremely compact in size and are supplied with a plastic cowl which covers the pump and motor improving the air flow for cooling. Every compressor is manufactured with the safety of the operator in mind and in accordance with CE directives. Each compressor is also subjected to strict testing procedures before leaving the factory.
Each unit is supplied with a comprehensive instruction booklet, which illustrates the safe working practices appropriate to the use of compressed air. Each unit also boasts a 12 month warranty and Nationwide Back Up should you need it.
At the heart of every ABAC reciprocating air compressor is a genuine ABAC pump unit. A world proven design offering superb quality and guaranteed reliability with the added assurance of the unrivalled back up and support provided by one of world's largest manufacturers of air compressors.
- Superior valve and cylinder head design. Precision engineered for efficiency and reliability.
- Intercooler, after cooler, large flywheel and unique specially designed shroud ensure cooler operation minimizing wear to valves and cylinders whilst allowing easier removal of downstream condensation Combined cast iron and alloy cylinders and all cast iron cylinders fitted to larger units provide the benefits of long life with efficient cooling.
- Dual oil scraper piston rings, efficient air intake filtration and cooler operation provide better quality compressed air.
- Oversized roller bearings, high quality materials, robust proven design and solid construction provide durability.
- Oil level sight glass, easily accessible air filter and a separate valve plate arrangement allow simple maintenance.
|Call For Price||No|
|Dimensions||600 x 325 x 500 (L x P x Amm)|
|Noise Level (dBA)||90|