- 7" (178mm) Heavy duty air angle grinder
- Extremely powerful air motor at 1.25hp (932W)
- Durable aluminium housing
- Spiral bevel gearing in angle head for excellent torque transfer
- Designed For Depressed Centre Wheels only
- The CP857 heavy duty air angle grinder from Chicago Pneumatic is an efficient 7″ grinder, capable of fast stock removal, weld preparation, smoothing, rust removal and de-burring.
- The aluminium tool housing is both rugged and lightweight.
- The use of good quality parts in the tools construction provide extended grinder life and smooth low vibration when the tool is in operation.
- This tool offers maximum operator comfort and is also ideal for blending steel, cast iron and aluminium.
|Actual Air Consumption @ Load||679 l/mn (24 cfm)|
|Air Inlet Thread Size (in.)||3/8"|
|Average Air Consumption||340 l/mn (12 cfm)|
|Collet / spindle size (in.)||5/8-11"|
|Collect Size (mm)||-|
|Free Speed (RPM)||7500|
|Free speed air consumption||11.3 l/s (24 cfm)|
|Length (mm / in.)||334 mm (13.1")|
|Min. Hose Size (mm / in.)||10mm / (3/8")|
|Power||940 W (1.3 hp)|
|Sound Power db(A)||113|
|Vibration uncertainty (K)||1.3 m/s²|
|Wheel Size (In.)||7|
|Wheel Size (mm)||180mm|
|USP||Powerful & durable|