Valve Connection Type - Euro Style Single Clip On | Style - Open End

£5.54 £4.62
In Stock
There are two types of connector. It is therefore important when purchasing connectors to specify whether a closed or open end type is required.

A Closed End connector is used when air is supplied directly from a main air line (i.e. compressor or air receiver). A non-return valve unseats on connection to the tyre’s valve, allowing air to flow into the tyre.

An Open End connector is used with MK3 Tyre Inflator, PCL wall gauges and PCL portable gauges. This connector has a pin which unseats the tyre’s valve when in use.

•   Clips onto tyre valve to allow operator to work away from tyre
•   Suitable for use in tyreshops
•   Open and closed end options available