If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term Air Supplies or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Pneumatic Tools and Compressors Ltd. (trading online as "Air Supplies"), Acton Industrial Estate, Acton Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 1FU. Our company registration number is 00775803. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• Items should be inspected before signing for delivery.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Once delivered you can return the item within 7 days at our discretion. Please see terms below. Responsibility for the goods is yours until goods have been signed for by us on return to our registered address. Shipping, carriage, postage and packing costs are none refundable and we may charge a 20% handling fee. Some items below £100 are not available for returns or exchange, please ensure the tools are right for you and the job before purchasing.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• We reserve the right to change any price or product detail from that on the website or any correspondence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• We reserve the right to ask for payment by cheque only, at our discretion.
• We reserve the right to ask for a UK business delivery address before dispatch.
• We only deliver to the UK.
• Payment must be made before goods are dispatched.
• We reserve the right to cancel an order without notice at any point during the transaction. You will receive a full refund.
• Orders are subject to stock levels, which can change any time.
• All orders are subject to sales.
• Stock levels are an indication only and can change without notice. Including after an order has been placed.
• We have the right to refuse to supply an order or item without reason. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. You will be notified in a reasonable time usually within 24 hours, if not sooner, and we will issue a full refund within that time. If you have paid by credit/debit card, depending on your provider this may take some time for it to show back into your account.
• An incorrect price will be a genuine and honest mistake that you should’ve noticed. This may be a technical mistake by our website or human error.
• You have read our latest delivery information found at https://www.airsupplies.co.uk/delivery
• Certain items can not be returned if unwanted (including all CP tools).
• Images of products listed on our web site are for guidance and illustration purposes only. Good may vary from the item specification described and the picture of the tool.
•We are not responsible for images added to our website by mistake or in error including copyrighted photos or from other providers or manufacturers. If you have an issue with an image on our website, please contact us immediately.
• Standard delivery is approximately 2-3 working days as per /delivery
• You will receive an order confirmation / paid vat receipt after ordering. Please check your spam for this email, or log into your account for a copy.
If the goods you are having delivered are in damaged packaging, you must either refuse to accept the goods or sign for the goods with the words “received damaged”. We cannot accept responsibility for goods that have been damaged in transit if you sign for them as being in good order.
Please ensure that you check your goods within 3 days of delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for damaged or short goods if we are not notified in writing within 3 days of delivery. Please note that we require photographic proof of any damages.
• Delivery is from payment received to our satisfaction. Therefore if your payment requires further checks (eg. from SAGE PAY), this may require us to speak to you in person over the phone in order to valid your payment and then process the order.
• Only applicable witin 14 days after purchase
• If you decide you do not want the item after 24 hours of purchasing the item through no fault of our own, then we may charge a card payment handling fee of up to 2%.
• If you want to return an item you must contact us first by telephone. Some items are none-stock items which can not be returned. We will let you know if we will accept your return.
• Some items (typically below £100) will fall below our suppliers return value. If so, we would not be able to except a returned item from you. This applies to CP Air Tools and other brands.
• You must ask us for permission first before returning items or sending anything to us. If we have not agreed the return, your item will be sent back to sender (you) and not accepted for delivery by us.
• Refunds can take up to 30 days to be back in your bank account. This is subejct to SagePay/Streamline and your bank.
• Delivery charges you paid for are non refundable. Non-refundable delivery charges can be more than the standard delivery charge depending on the manufacturers terms. If your order was over £100 + VAT a delivery charge can still be deducted from your refund.
• Some items are not returnable or refundable, including bespoke fittings and air compressors. We may charge a restocking and handling fee for returns of up to 40%. Please check carefully before purchasing to ensure you have ordered the correct items. We are available for advice prior to purchase to ensure this.
• Certain special items or awkward sized items do not qualify for free delivery even if they are under £100 + VAT.
• Certain items (eg. Hydrovane Compressors) have a longer than standard delivery time. This will be stated on the product page.
• We may refuse an order if we believe the free delivery service is being abused or the combination of items means we cannot offer the free delivery service.
For full Terms & Conditions please click here.
Access to information
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have the right to access the information we hold about you. To access this information please email email@example.com.
Commissioning of screw compressors:
This is for an engineer (once the machine is wired up by you) to report to your site, commission the compressor, to fill out items on commissioning report and to hand over the machine to you and inform of maintenance etc. This will then give you the 2 year warranty on the machine, subject to servicing. Commisisioning is an extra £150 + VAT and subject to all all screw compressor sales.
Air Supplies ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions [https://www.airsupplies.co.uk/termsandconditions]) and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.airsupplies.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the GDPR (25th May 2018) and DPA18, the data controller is Air Supplies of [Air Supplies, (Pneumatic Tools and Compressors Ltd.), Acton Industrial Estate, Acton Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 1FU].
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.airsupplies.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, [search for a product], [place an order on our site], [participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site], [enter a competition, promotion or survey], [OTHER ACTIVITIES COMMONLY CARRIED OUT ON THE SITE] and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, [OTHER INFORMATION].
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form OR registration form]);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with [them or] you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. [We do not disclose identifiable information about individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience].
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- [Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.]
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Air Supplies or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
[All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology].] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
WHERE THE INFORMATION IS STORED
Air Supplies processes the data provided by users via a secure data centre; this is backed up off site on a regular basis.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [Air Supplies, (Pneumatic Tools and Compressors Ltd.), Acton Industrial Estate, Acton Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 1FU] OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have the right to access the information we hold about you. To access this information please email [email@example.com or call 01150725099 and ask to speak with Data Controller. There is no fee applicable when providing you with copies of the information held.
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any element of our data-processing methods, please do contact us and let us know. Alternatively, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the ICO. For further details, visit ico.org.uk and select ‘Raising a concern’
Delivery to Northern Ireland
Suppliers need an EORI number for all Northern Ireland deliverys, without this carriers will not take goods. Starts with XI.
We use industry leading secure server technology that implements Secure Socket Layering (SSL) to protect your details and assist your shopping experience. SSL is the industry standard for encryption and enables millions of secure online transactions everyday, and used by Paypal in their payment systems.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalised shopping experience. When you register, we need to know your name, e-mail address, and delivery address. This information is then used everytime you order. We also need your telephone number that enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. We personalise your shopping experience by using your purchases to shape our recommendations to future customers. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us modify our store and add new features. Cookies - During your use of our website, our server will write small files to your browser. These are called cookies. This allows us to track which pages of our website you visit and enables key parts of the shopping functionality. You may turn cookies off in your browser, but this may prevent you from using certain features of our site.
Data Protection Act
We will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting our terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
All content within the Air Supplies website www.airsupplies.co.uk, including site design, text, graphics, software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) are the intellectual property of Pneumatic Tools and Compressors Ltd. The copy of such materials is strictly forbidden. You may however print complete pages of the site as hard copies for your own personal use.
Where indicated, VAT is quoted at 20% and may be subject to change without notice in line with Government legislation. While we use reasonable measures to ensure that the contents of this Site are accurate and up to date Air Supplies does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate. We also reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time. The pricing and availability information is subject to change without notice.